Football as I See (or Hear) it: Week 2
Some of my thoughts from Week 2 of the NFL Season:
- Bills looked great on the first drive of the game.
- Great food at the Morris household where I watched the first quarter of the game before jetting to Cleveland. Thanks!
- There are a ton of sponsors for games on the radio.
- I hate driving 55 MPH through Erie, PA. What’s up with that?
- Lost the Bills game just after Hardy scored his touchdown. Counting on ESPN Radio for updates now.
- Arrived downtown for dinner before the Browns game at 5:40 PM. Lots of Steelers fans walking around.
- Ordered the Filet Mignon at the Chophouse.
- “Your food will be up in 2 minutes” is a lie. Unless the waiter meant the length of time it takes to play the last 2 minutes of a game.
- The food was Yummy!
- While walking to the game, we game a full, untouched meal from the Chophouse to a homeless person. Fun!
- Browns’ defense looks OK, offense looks horrible.
- Torrential rains at the game. Glad we’re under the upper deck enough to stay dry.
- Browns kick a field goal with 3:40 to play, making it 10-6. Stupid call. Go for a touchdown!
- Browns lose, we take the “Walk of Shame” to the parking lot and head home.
- 30 minutes later, I’m home and getting ready to go to bed.