And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
I’m excited to be kicking off our new year with a great new Bible study for our Crossroads youth. Here are some highlights:
- Studying Philippians in 9 sessions
- Meeting in homes
- Teaching students how to study the Bible. What is a study Bible? How is it helpful? Where do we go for other resources? What’s the big deal with all these translations? Are commentaries helpful?
- Students prepare work ahead of time by reading and answering some guiding questions in their journal.
- Interactive. There’s no teacher, just a facilitator and the group.
- We’ll be praying together.
I’m looking at Sunday afternoon/evening for this class, but I’m not locked in to that completely yet. My question for High School Parents:
- When is the best time to meet on Sundays that would be the least strain on the family unit? (ie, right after church, just before dinner, after dinner, etc.)
- Is there a better day to meet?