Sunday School, Take 2
I mentioned before that there were lots of great options to choose from for the Crossroads Sunday School this coming year. Not final yet, but here’s where it stands now:
- Sep 14 – Oct 12: David – Shepherd, Soldier, King, Worshiper, Friend
- Oct 19 – Dec 14: Gospel Journey
- Jan 4 – Feb 8: Church as it Should Be
- Feb 15 – Mar 1: Habbakuk: So You’re Dead. Now What?
- Mar 15 – Apr 5: Encounter: The Bible, Prayer, Giving, Worship
- Apr 19 – May 17: Disciple: What exactly is a Disciple?
- May 24 – Jun 14: Supernatural: Exploring Spiritual Warfare
There are some gaps for holidays and retreats that are already scheduled, plus some padding in case something unexpected comes up. Gospel Journey is a DVD-based curriculum that will cover the weeks leading up to and immediately after the arrival of our little girl, hopefully giving me more time to be at home and learn first-hand about being a daddy.
I reserve the right to change my mind, but here’s what I’m thinking for this year. I also have about 5 more series ready to go, so maybe I’ll start planning for next year now. 🙂