The American Idol Finale
Some thoughts from Jaime and I as we’re watching the show:
- They are an advertising machine.
- Apparently there is a dance show on Fox.
- And Ryan can dance!
- There’s some Love Guru also.
- And Disney wants some love.
- David Cook does Risky Business Guitar Hero. Archy too.
- It’s great to see the Top 12 again.
- Amanda Overmeyer looks like she’s having the time of her life. Why Purple?
- Brian Adams is cool. A good choice for the Top 6 Guys. Jaime was really excited about this, especially the first 2 songs.
- Brooke looks so happy singing with Graham Nash. They sound good too.
- Jaime’s choice for an artist she would sing with on American Idol: Billy Joel.
- Mine: David Crowder or Chris Tomlin.
- Yay Renaldo! With the USC Band and Cheerleaders! And they cut to commercial because he’ll never stop singing…. Nice.
- Apple has some of the best marketing people in the world.
- Carrie Underwood flunks the modesty test.
- I hope George Michael isn’t singing until that sun sets on the screen behind him. Boooooring! And what’s with those glasses?
- Simon apologized! Whoa!
- And the winner is: Jaime and Annie! (Of Fantasy Idol)
- The other winner is: David Cook. He is very classy. Best idol crowning moment since Carrie Underwood won season 4.