Sex at it’s Best
The Crossroads group is having a fun event this Friday night. We’re calling it “Sex at it’s Best” and we’re using it as the kick-off event for a new Sunday AM series titled Best Sex Ever. The kick-off event will be a nice dinner at the church, complete with dress-up attire for the participants.
One of the activities we have planned for the evening is a game where students have to guess whether a line of text is a song or a Bible verse. If you want to give it a try, here’s the list:
- Nightingale give us a song of a love that once belonged.
- You wear yourselves out trying the new and the different, and never see what a waste it all is.
- I’m off to see my lovers. They’ll wine and dine me, dress and caress me.
- Do you believe in him? All you have to do is let him in.
- Everything about him delights me, thrills me through and through. That’s my lover, that’s my man…
- I know that you are something special. To you I’ll always be faithful.
- My heart is broken. I’m lying here. My thoughts are choking on you my dear.
- I believe love goes everywhere we go.
- His words are kisses, his kisses words.
- Don’t talk dirty or silly. That kind of talk doesn’t fit our style.
- Let my love open the door to your heart.
- Your body is a sacred place.
- You bless all my memories. You soften the fall of my tears, And in my arms you’re more than enough.
- There’s more to sex than mere skin on skin. Sex is a much a spiritual mystery as a physical fact.
- I feel you on my fingertips. My tongue dances behind my lips for you.
- You’ve climbed into bed with sacred whores and loved every minute of it.
- My love’s kisses flow from his lips to mine. I am my lover’s. I’m all he wants.
- Can you hear my voice, do you hear my song. It’s a serenade so your heart can find me.
- I’m not just hanging back to punish you. I’m committed in love to you.
- And when you figure out love is all that matters after all, it sure makes everything else seem so small.
Cindy, one of our Crossroads Leaders, came up with the list. I’ll share the answers after the event. I’m looking forward to tackling this subject with the youth as we explore what the Bible really says about sex, love, lust, dating, dress and more. Should be an interesting adventure!